Request for Service
Do you have a process that seems bogged down and takes longer than you want? If yes, follow these steps below to request a review of your process by a KU IT Application Analyst workflow specialist.
- Gather information and documentation about your current process.
- Complete the online form below to request a project review.
- A KU IT Application Analyst will contact you to gather additional information.
- The KU IT Application Analyst application analyst will review your existing process and estimate the level of effort to gather detailed requirements and design and implement a solution.
- Depending on the estimated level of effort, you may be asked to complete a Prioritization Matrix for your project.
- Your project request will be forwarded to the Steering Committee for review.
- You will be contacted with the Steering Committee's decision.
- If your project is selected, the KU IT Application Analyst will work with you, and other members of your unit, to create an improved workflow.